Availability Information


2012:
July: Not accepting new orders
August: Not accepting new orders
September: Not accepting new orders
October: Not accepting new orders
November: Not accepting new orders
December: Not accepting new orders

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Baylee's Wedding



So, my camera broke on Saturday and I'm so sad because I didn't get a good picture of this cake. I had to use my cell phone and it wasn't very bright in the room. This cake was for Bailee's wedding. She ordered my first zebra cake a couple years ago. Now she got married and had THE CUTEST wedding reception! I can't tell you how cute is was! She ordered this zebra wedding cake (a chocolate cake with chocolate ganache filling), which TOTALLY fit her reception-black, zebra, and pink! SO CUTE! Congratulations!

2 comments:

  1. So that's the zebra wedding cake. I couldn't inagin it, but it looks great!

    ReplyDelete