Availability Information


2012:
July: Not accepting new orders
August: Not accepting new orders
September: Not accepting new orders
October: Not accepting new orders
November: Not accepting new orders
December: Not accepting new orders

Thursday, August 19, 2010

MacKelle

This cake was for my daughters 5th birthday. She pretty much knew what she wanted and told me how to do it :). She even helped put on the flowers. She LOVES her birthday and I think she really liked her cake. She picked vanilla cake with vanilla mousse and fresh strawberries. Happy birthday MacKelle! Love You!!

2 comments:

  1. Girl after my own heart!! Love this cake! MacKelle is one lucky girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok- so I pretty much NEED this cake for my b-day next month so figure that one out! hahahaha i love it so much! lucky girlie;)

    ReplyDelete