Availability Information


2012:
July: Not accepting new orders
August: Not accepting new orders
September: Not accepting new orders
October: Not accepting new orders
November: Not accepting new orders
December: Not accepting new orders

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Zach

 This cake was for a young man who was graduating from high school. It is made after his awesome 1971 Ford Mustang...he also took flying lessons, so that is represented by a chocolate airplane "flying" above the car. It is a marbled cake with raspberry filling, and is decorated in fondant and modeling chocolate.
This was a challenge for me.  This car was the Biggest car I've ever done (more than double my usual car), making it more difficult to carve proportionately, and to decorate...I was happy with the end result, but was working on it right up to the deadline...Also because of it's size I wasn't able to get a good picture (I have a small workspace), so I wanted to thank Denise for sending me some pictures!!


No comments:

Post a Comment