Availability Information


2012:
July: Not accepting new orders
August: Not accepting new orders
September: Not accepting new orders
October: Not accepting new orders
November: Not accepting new orders
December: Not accepting new orders

Sunday, September 4, 2011

50th Anniversary

 This cake is made for a 50th wedding anniversary. This style of cake is totally different from what I am used to making. A new challenge!! :)  It is a smaller version of their original wedding cake. I did my best to duplicate it. It was tricky in parts because the original photo doesn't show the details very well. The bells are fondant and the cake is decorated and frosted in butter cream frosting. It is a vanilla cake with vanilla filling. I got too busy decorating and forgot to take a picture! Thanks for sending this one to me Sarah!

No comments:

Post a Comment