Availability Information


2012:
July: Not accepting new orders
August: Not accepting new orders
September: Not accepting new orders
October: Not accepting new orders
November: Not accepting new orders
December: Not accepting new orders

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Trace

Happy Birthday to my Trace!! He is such a great kid, and I love him to pieces!!  Living with me and all my constant cake making has had some interesting effects on my kids...first- they change their mind pretty much all year long-usually deciding they want one like I am currently making, second-once they finally decide on a cake they are VERY specific about what they want, and third- Trace is SICK of cake! So this cake is a brownie "cake" with marshmallow cream filling (per his specific request Ü) It is kind of tall and narrow, so I have a dowel drilled into a board that is supporting it. It is decorated in fondant and modeling chocolate.

1 comment:

  1. Corden and Kyler think that is the most amazing cake they've ever seen!! Nice job Annette!! Two thumbs WAY UP!!!

    ReplyDelete