Availability Information


2012:
July: Not accepting new orders
August: Not accepting new orders
September: Not accepting new orders
October: Not accepting new orders
November: Not accepting new orders
December: Not accepting new orders

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Alexis

This cake is for a first birthday! I love birthdays, and FIRST birthdays are so exciting! This is the "Brooke" cake in a different color scheme. I LOVE this design. This cake is red velvet and yellow cake with a white chocolate filling and buttercream icing. It is Covered and decorated in fondant, gumpaste, and modeling chocolate. I hope it was a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Your blog was so much fun to browse through-such creative and fun cakes! I’m getting married in June and am on the lookout!

    Your blog was so much fun to browse through-such creative and fun cakes! I’m getting married in June and am on the lookout :-)

    ReplyDelete